2014 Virginia - National Worship Leader Conference
- 5/13/2014 — 5/15/2014
- Centreville Baptist Church, Centreville VA
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. WALK-INS ARE WELCOME AT THE DOOR
Just announced, new student pricing for the National Worship Leader Conference. -$149 per full-time student and add another student for just $99!
Final Web Rate (3/22/14 to 5/6/14)
Individual - $395 per person
Group (3 or more) - $375 per person
Alumni/Subscriber - $365 per person
International (outside US & Canada) - $250 per person
Mentoree/Student (ages 15-19 or full-time student) - $149 per person
Walk-In (after 5/6/14, register at the conference)
Dinner Ticket for NWLC
Dates - Tuesday & Wednesday, May 13-14, 2014
Cost - $20/person
New this year! The "Share Pass" is an opportunity for worship team members to register one person who can attend the first day and then "pass" their registration on to another team member who can attend the next day, and then they can pass it on again. No extra cost to add this on!
Songwriting Pre-Conference for NWLC
Date - Monday, May 12, 2014 (5:30 pm - 9:30 pm)
Cost - $69/person
Add a student for just $99
Register one full-time student for $149 and add another student for just $99!
Mentoree & International rates do not qualify; for all other rates, only one discount code per registration is allowed
1) Alumni - To qualify as an Alumni, at least one member of your group must have attended NWLC 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2013.
2) Subscriber - To qualify as a Subscriber, you (or your church) must be a current subscriber to Worship Leader magazine - http://worshipleader.com/subscribe/
3) Student - To qualify for the Mentoree/Student rate, please email proof of enrollment of full-time status (12 or more units) to email@example.com
1) Existing registration - If you have already registered and want to add the dinner ticket or Pre-Conference, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-240-9339 ext. 218 for Add-Ons to your existing registration
2) Dinner Ticket - A vegetarian option will be available each night. Dinner tickets will NOT be available to purchase after May 6, 2014.
Child care is not available. Families are important to us, but because this is a training event, children and infants are not permitted in any of the sessions.
If you would like to attend the National Worship Leader Conference and can't afford it, we have a limited number of partial scholarships available, dispersed by the financial board as funds are available. Please email email@example.com and let her know about your financial need and circumstances so she can submit your request to the financial board.
Registrations may be transferred to another person for the same conference at any time. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted no later than 60 days prior to the conference. No cancellations or refunds will be processed after that date. When a registration is made for our conference, we begin to prepare a spot for each guest – conference materials are printed, food ordered, etc. A $50 processing fee (per person) will apply to all cancellations, this helps to offset the preparation that has already been done. Registrations may be transferred to next year’s conference no later than 10 days before a conference starts; transferred registrations are good for one year from the date of the original conference.
For additional questions please call or email Suzie Stablein: 949-240-9339 ext. 218 or firstname.lastname@example.org